Monday 27 June 2011

Love For Beloved Muhammad SAW

In Every drop of Rain I see your Name and your mercy The Name Ahmed and turning into Muhamad[SW]
In Every drop of blood I saw your name breathing giving life to its flow
In Every drop of tears that I shed it longed to see the Light of Muhammad - The Mercy of Almighty
In Every drop of water that the oceans fill I hear the Name Ahmed and Muhammad , Crying and raising tides

Is there a space on this earth , where My Beloved Muhamad's [SAW] name is not written ?
Is there any creations that exists without the Mercy of Muhammad SAW - Allah sent you oh [SAW] As Mercy to me and the entire Universe forever and ever towards Eternity.
Is there any Stars and planets in heavens that does not display the Name of My Beloved Muhammad [SAW]
Is there any Believers heart that does not wait in torments of not able to see your Light and Mercy [SAW]

Is there any separation more painful than being parted from The Beloved Master sight and Love [SAW]
Is there any Love more worthy than the Love of Muhammad [SAW] on this planet earth?
Is there any Mercy that is so serene , worthy , dearest , absolutely sincere than the Love of [SAW]
Is there any union better than the sight and uniting with the Beloved of Almighty Allah [SAW]

I come to you with full of Love
I come to you with full of devotion of humbleness to submit to Almighty Allah through your Holiest Presence
I come to you with full of sincerity to be accepted as a humble on your Divinely Blessed threshold
I come to you to seek forgiveness as I saw in Al Quran Allah  asking me to seek forgiveness through you

If you do not accept me i am doomed
If you do not turn to me i am a looser
If you do not pity me am indeed a wretched
If you do not forgive my entire body, heart and soul will burn to condemnation

Oh My Beloved , Oh My Master , Oh My Mustafa , Oh My Darling , Oh My Dearest
Oh My Mujtaba , Oh My Merciful Prophet , Oh My Love of my Soul and Heart ,
Oh My Goal , Oh My Objective of Dunya and Akhirat , Oh My Absloute authorized Shafaat,

Forgive me , Forgive me , Pity me , sympathize on me , cleanse me , and accept me.

[  03-03-2011] Rabiul Awal


No comments:

Post a Comment