Tuesday 12 July 2011

Spiritual Weekend Retreat At Pulau Besar Part 2 [ Bahar Personal Log] July 2011 080910

Continuation From Baharudeen Shahs personal Log on the Spiritual Retreat at Pulau Besar Melaka
08-09-10 / 07 / 2011


1.0           invitation of Sheikh Dr Ismail. It was a blessing to learn that the Doa recited by uztaz Harun Yahya was the Doa of the Wali wali Allah where upon Sheikh Dr Ismail acknowledge the significant of the Doa. recited at the end of the prayer. – SubhanaAllah.. 
2.0           My brothers and sisters, kindly allow me to continue with my next observation during the lunch session. I was rather surprise to see the food menu laid by the women team members. I was then busy snapping some impromptu pictures of the members enjoying the serenity atmosphere by the sea side. I notice that our Brother Tengku Baha was busy serving the jemaah members and I was  just on time to pick up the plate of rice from Tengku Baha while others were already half way with their food.
3.0            As I sat around the members and savouring the delicious lunch , I learnt that  our Brother Isa looked a little carried away with his sadness. It was only a little longer that I learnt the rice has finished and our poor brother Isa has missed his plate of rice, leaving the bread for him to savor the left over curries and such. Deep in my heart I felt guilty eating by myself not knowing that Bro Isa who was sitting beside me has missed his rice. By then, I over heart that our Brother Tengku Baha said  he would rather sacrifice his plate if he knew the shortage  -  but by then our Brother Isa was quietly sitting by himself savouring the bread and the left overs while his beloved wife was seen uneasy of this un-presented oversight to serve her beloved husband. I knew she could have  felt guilty somehow while  The next rice will only be cooked and ready in 15-30  minutes time !! 
4.0           My dear brothers and sisters, what can we make out of this scenario ?  We all know that Brother Isa will take all his time to be part of the active organiser of the event But yet it seems that he was the unfortunate one  to be left out ! – perhaps no one is to be blamed but somehow it just happened. I asked my self what was the Hikmah from this incident ?  Could God be testing our Brother Isa’s Iman and patience ?  Will he blame on someone or blamed God for omitting the rezeki together with others. Of course and Honestly,  I  do not have the slightest notion to make the worst out of it But it is a HIKMAH that our Brother Isa will have to accept the reasons for it. The food was there but perhaps it was not probably meant for him at that particular instance. If I have the will to turn the time back, I will be the first to honor my plate to Brother Isa and i believe the rest will do the same, InsyaAllah.
5.0            By 4.00 pm, we were all heading towards Makam Sultanul Arifeen Sheikh Ismail which took us about 15 minutes walk while the elderly took the van.  We did  our Asaar prayer at the Makam surau nearby and adjourn shortly to Makam Sultanul Arifeen. All of the congregation sat  together in front of the Makam and Sheikh Dr Ismail started with the Zikirullah. It was a vibrating zikir and tasbih performed by the congregation.
6.0            In the midts of it I was taken by a sudden sensational smell of jasmine and shortly I was drifted by the Iblis into a short nap. In my sub-conscious  mind I could feel the sweat of my whole body when suddenly I was awaken by the scented smell again. This awaken me to a conscious state of mind again and I continued with the Zikir  which ended 10 minutes after that and it was followed by the Doa recited by Sheikh Dr Ismail.  I noticed in the midts of the Doa ,Sheikh was not himself and the tone of his voice appears to be speaking like he was facing up to someone or a divinity force before him. At that particular instance I felt that there was no sight of any wall bearer or grill between where Sheikh was sitting with his head up and his hand rising together deeply in trance within the prayers and his  Doa. I was sitting next to him on his right side and i could see and hear clearly what  was happening at Sheikh as my focus was on him.
7.0           It was at this juncture that I felt the third scented smell and this time it was a little longer then the two earlier ones that  I experience during the zikir.  Suddently, I felt a little sensation in my hands while I was raising apart during  the Doa recital. It appears to be moving slowly and coming into one formation closely . It was then I felt another sensation that a kind of unseen weight that is being dropped into my palms or rather pushing momentously downwards as though I am receiving some kind of weight put into my palms. This momentum feeling appears to be happening in three continuous times.
8.0           Consiously, i was in the Beta state of mind, Not in Alfa neither in any Tetha level state of mind. I knew this was something out of the ordinary was happening. I could feel that kind of sensation and I kept saying Alhamdulillah, Alhamdullillah. However , it was awhile the feeling just slipped away and so does the scented smell of jasmine, melor and the beautiful fragrance just vanished from the scented  breath that i was inhaling. Nevertheless, I was certain that what I was receiving was meant for the congregation and  it is NOT  for myself as I was very certain I did not make any specific or particular wish for my self except devoting my self to the Doa of which Sheikh was reciting at that particular moment of time. How can I explain this phenomenon? The only doa I make was for my mother’s health after the session.-  ... SubhanaAllah
9.0           The congregation adjourn and returned to the Bangalows for the Magrib solat for the continuing of the programs – each of the jemaah carrying the spiritual experiences in their heart which will be shared for the night session. Each of the members seems to experience significant sighting i.e spiritual sighting of the light, wali-wali appearance, scented smell, sensational experience and other unexplainable phenomenom. My mother told me that she notice Sheikh’s daughter was looking up at the Makam as though she was acknowledging someone in her sight. While Asraf ( and Brother Isa)  has other significant sighting happening to his grand son . Another lady jemaah member had the chance to  sight their parents  –  All these phenomenom experiences are the Baraqah and blessing of the Wali-wali -    SubhanaAllah..
10.0        Back at the bungalow, the program proceeded with the recital of 70,000 kalimah  LA ILAHA ILLALLAH



Charlotte, NC (Getty Images)




Special intentions and hajaat of the jemaah for the Iman, taqwa, Knowledge,Protection, Mercy,Rezeki,Rewards forthe parents and doa foa all the families and loved ones. The session hardly took less than forty minutes and we adjourned for the Isyak solat.
11.0        The Recital vibration of the 70,000 KALIMAH  was indeed felt by all the congregation members. There were admission of divinity sight and spiritual experience.  These were all confirmed by the jemaah members that they felt the vibration connection of the wali-wali presence , divinity sight and such and such . Again , I would rather leave it to the congregation members to reveal these phenomenon experiences where words are hardly for me to describe the significant beauty of their spiritual experiences.
12.0         The actual climax of the session came after the SOLAT  Isyak when we continued to the next session for the MAWLID. It was the most sensational experience in my life and I hope the same experience was also felt largely by all the congregation members.  
13.0        In the midts of the Centred MAWLID with the full force of the congregation spiritual tasbih and zikirullah, the ultimate sensation of the event  evolves when the ‘ selected  members’  of the congregation started to experience deep transformation of spiritual enhancement .It started with Mawar  and Brother Ramli’s wife. They felt into divinity state of spiritual depths  and it was followed by Sheikh Dr Ismail who was leading the congregation.  The three forceful members were beyond the imagination of any one to explain the spiritual re-action of their  inner sight with the presence of spiritual force within the MAWLID congregation.
14.0         I was deeply taken aback from the experience of these phenomenon. My sister was in the state of spiritual hysteria, followed suite with my mother and Ramli’s wife  while Sheikh Dr Ismail was already sobbing and crying uncontrobally like a lost child. The whole congregation was almost at a halt when the ladies were shaken up badly. I saw our brother Dr Yahya was wiping his eyes with the scroll around his neck. Brother Tengku Baha was consoling Sheikh while Sheikh’s  head was resting on Tengku Baha’s shoulder. Every other jemaah members were deeply touched  But the strength of the MAWLID spirit  was within the ambience of control situation. Brother Isa, Brother Hj Ibrahim, Brother Dr  Yahya, Brother Asraf, Brother Omar, Brother Suleiman and others male jemaah was up in the spirit to continue the MAWLID tasbih and zikirullah  and these added more tense to the situation. I was also shedding my tears and I notice every one was trying hard to hold up to their tears as well. 
15.0        In the name of Allah – what was happening – the strength , the force and  the significant revelation of the spiritual zikiruallah was really overwhelmed and it was getting into the jemaah soul. Nevertheless, the atmosphere and the energy of the Mawlid spiritual strength is beyond the comprehension of any unsound mind unless there is an existent of a  truthful Iman.  ..... SubhanaAllah  
16.0        When calmness was restored , after the significant turn of event, everybody was back to themselves. Each of the members were able to comprehend  what when through and the beauty of the spiritual retreat that we are all enduring.  I adjourned myself to my bedroom as it was already almost 2.30 am. I believe everyone will carry this experience in their dreams.
17.0        I did my Tahjut prayers  and zikirullah as usual at 3.30am. I had the most significant contentment during the Fajar and trying  to re-call and digesting the trauma experience of yesterday’s event. I finally took the morning bath at 5.00am and did my sunat prayers while awaiting the others to wake up. I took a short walk by the seaside at did my silent zikir over looking the beach while awaiting for the Subuh Azan.
18.0         The serenity and tranquillity of the early Fajar added the spiritual calmness as I recite the zikir until the congregation started the Subuh solat.  I was the jemaah beside Sheikh whereby Brother Dr yahya was the Imam. Suddenly, when we were in the first rekaat, our Sheikh Dr Ismail started to sob in between when Dr Yahya was reciting the second verse (surah) of the first rekaat. That emotional sob really touched my heart as I was wondering deeply what was the meaning of the Surah that actually touchéd our Sheikh to sob. It was not the similar kind of Surah but surely it has deep meaning to make our Sheikh Dr Ismail to sob and cried the instant it was recited.
19.0        I began to develop this feeling and the Subuh prayer seems to be unusual when it was continued with the Zikir after that. I was overwhelmed with the spiritual sensation in my soul which I couldn’t describe. It felt that the day is coming to an end, it was a feeling when you use to experience that people cried (yang Beriman) when they know the Ramadan month is coming to an end. I was almost in tears again But i was  too shy enough to allow  the tears to drop !. I was holding hard on my tears until the last session of the zikir. The intense feeling doesn’t seem to go away and that was the reason I quickly adjourn my self to the outside veranda trying to control my emotions. I notice brother Omar came outside for awhile but i tried not to reveal this expression and started to create short conversation with him. But that emotion is still lingering inside of me awaiting the outburst. I held on to it for the next half an hour until all of us adjourned for the breakfast session. I know our brother Omar was able to see those expression.
20.0        The next turn of event started again, when we were about to  continue with the Munakin program, my stomach started to up set me despite I have been to the toilet twice during the intermediate period of the breakfast. I felt cramps in my stomach and I will waste another precious moment of the last program. As the congregation started to assemble at the hall, I quietly took my shahadah and middle finger and  pressed against my stomach. I  spoke silently to God to take away this miserable pain as I do not want to miss this last session of the program. – By God Grace, the pain just when off !!   SubhanaAllah...
21.0        As the Munakin program was about to end, I didn’t expect that everyone will have to give his final testimonial experience of this Retreat ! Oh my God. There are so many things for me to share But these spiritual experience is too much for me to explain in words. When the microphone came to me,  I was just lost of words and my emotions was hardly conceal.
22.0        Conclusion: Honestly, it has taken me almost 27 painful years for me in the quest of this spiritual knowledge. I have been around with five or six sects of Tarikat groups in between the years. Unfortunately, none have actually open up my spiritual contentment to this level of spiritual retreat. Despite the frustration, I was actually hesitant  to follow up with this jemaah when I was introduced by my sister, Mawar. I though, I will end up the same – emptiness. At that period of time I was somehow in the cross road of a lost soul despite having some Hakikat knowledge of the ILMU. I was just like a dead encyclopaedia.
23.0        The confirmation of this connection with Sheikh Ismail Kassim wisdom of spiritual knowledge only confirmed my acceptance during the third follow up at the Janda Baik session with the Johor Jemaah  group Mauled when Sheikh Dr Ismail took over the session of the final Mauled recital. A sudden electrifying diodes just pierce into my soul and I am not shy to confess that immediately after the session I rush to find Sheikh and kiss his hand when he was walking up for the Isyak prayers.


24.0        I must admit that my first de factor encounter was also at the Janda Baik session during the beloved Sheikh  “SHAKAR’ visit sometime in early June 2011 . If you can recall, my family was the only one who stayed overnite at Janda Baik while the rest of the congregation left after the event.  I remembered praying beside Sheikh (Shakar) on the front sauf during the Isyak prayers. I was told to be in his direct eye contact if I wanted to have his attention and Shafaat during his sermons after the prayers. I did what I was told but I was a bit doubtful of  this expectation to be in the eye of a  divine connection knowing that Sheikh Shakkar is the line of the Wali. ( I wasn’t sure whether I deserve that opportunity)
25.0        The next morning,I was strolling alone at the Janda Baik Surau where the congregation held the prayers with Sheikh “Shakar”. My intention was to seek one of the books of Wadi Hussein that was left somewhere at the surau.  Suddenly,  as I was about to leave the surau , I notice the Sofa chair and the set of jar together with the half filled glass at the exact place where Sheikh Shakar sat that night. I remembered everyone was running to be near to him when he left the prayers and everyone was engrossed to have the group photograph with him when Wadi Hussein requested for a remembrance snap shot. I was right in front of Sheikh but I decided not to be in the group photo as I wish to have Sheikh Shakar image registered in my mind but not idolising him through any pictures!! Anyway, I took the opportunity and drank that glass of water and sat on the chair for awhile. Something tells me that I shouldn’t  finish the whole jug of water. It should be left there. I did as what my instinct told me and I left the room. I wasn’t sure what I did was a significant thing and I didn’t tell Mawar or my mother about it until a few weeks later  after that !!
26.0        Another turn of event is that, as time passed by, I have been able to wake up  for my Tahjut prayers without fail. I don’t need any alarm clock to wake me up. No matter how late I slept, how exhausted my physical or mental , I am awaken at the precise time between 2.30 am – 3.30 am. I reckon I must have set my sub-conscious mind to that schedule other than any divine intervention expaination.
27.0        Finally, my last revelation, I must admit that I have the opportunity to experience the spiritual tasbih after one of my Tahjut paryers. Yaa Robbie, Yaa  Rasul, Yaa Muhamamdan Rasulullah, Yaa habie , Yaa Rasul,  Yaa Muhammadan Rasulullah. It just slip out from my mouth when I was doing the nafas zikir. I can only recall that whenever, i recite this tasbih , my tears just simply flows for the next few days. That spritual tasbih has been my daily zikir. – SubhanaAllah.
28.0        Today,I feel more contented then before , peace and full of spiritual enthusiasm. I have no intention to be gifted with spiritual sighting in order to attest my Iman. What I have experienced and what lies before me everyday of my life is the significant testimonials of the Almighty. And that is the testimonial of what zikir nafas lies in my breath 7/11 , 24 hours of my life.
29.0        At the same time, I am most contented that my Doa ( Allah humastajib doa ana)   is the truth of Allah promised to his servant who has his absolute submission to HIM- Allah. ( Ask and I will Give - .If you remember ME , I will Remember you)
30.0        Surah  Al-Rahman  - (  Fa-biayyi Alaa’ Irabbikuma  tukadziban...) – Maka Nikmat Tuhan kamu manakah yang kamu  dustakan ? -. This question has been repeated 31 times from the surah Ar-Rahman in the 78 ayat of it .
31.0        I Praise Almighty Allah Equivalent as the numbers of drops of waters on all oceans and the rains that has fallen since the beginning of the world. My Salam and Salawat to Beloved RasoolAllah SAW. Never ever I shall forget to give all my rewards to Sultanul Awliya and Sultanul Arifeen through whom i and every one I enjoying experiences  beyond any words can explain.

32.0        My utmost appreciation to Sheikh  Ismail Kassim of which through This  Protocol that I am able to reach the divinity of this spiritual quest in the Divine Way.

33.0        SubhanaAllah, Walhamdulillah, Walailla Ha illallah Huwallah hu Akhbar. Waala hualawala Quwattan Illah  Billah hil azimmi wabihamdih.                                                                        Amin Yarabil A lamin......

No comments:

Post a Comment